Our aim is twofold:
- Serve Brain Bloggers by providing a single landing page to reach out to the public
- Serve the public by providing a single landing page for Brain Blogs
Now, what is a Brain Blog?
Put simply, it’s a blog written on the subject of giftedness. Whether it’s gifted kids, gifted adults, gifted education, twice exceptionality, etc., the content touches on giftedness.
Here are some highlights of our site:
- A directory of all Brain Blogs here
- An excerpt of the most recent Brain Blog posts here
- Add your Brain Blog here
- Visit our For Brain Bloggers pages to get inspired
- Visit our For Brain Blog Readers pages to share your feelings
Got something you’d like to see added or a great suggestion? Contact our Webmaster!
Please be assured that this site does not pull content from other websites unless specifically asked to do so by the site’s owner.
Blog feeds are only short excerpts of single posts. All remaining content is only accessible through a link that takes readers directly back to the blogger’s own site.
Think of this as a meeting place where you can find and share links to quality on-topic content.